A colorful outdoor knife with Swedish FireSteel® fire starter. The
Swedish FireKnife™ is a collaboration between Light My Fire and Mora of
Sweden, and we could hardly have picked a better partner. Mora has made
top-notch knives for 120 years.
But this is more than just an
extremely sharp, flexible, and sturdy all-around knife: the handle
contains a fire starter. In other words, you can gut and clean a fish,
split kindling and light a campfire with one single handy tool.
- Received 50 Campfires "Gear of the Year" 2015 Award.
- Mora of Sweden makes this flexible and sturdy blade of Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel with a Scandinavian grind.
- Sturdy, half-tang blade.
- High-friction, anti-slip rubber handle.
- Polypropylene sheath with drain hole and belt clip.
an original Swedish FireSteel® Scout fire starter to be used with the
specially ground back of the knife—lasts approximately 3,000 strikes.
- Reliable performance at all altitudes and in cold weather—2,980°C (5,400°F) spark.
- Dimensions (in sheath): 8.9" x 1.8" x 1.5" (225 mm x 45 mm x 38 mm)
- Knife Length: 8.5" (215 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.75" (95 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.07" (1.9 mm)
- Weight: (w/ sheath): 3.4 oz. (94 g)